- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan on medium. Add garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until garlic has softened but not yet browned.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 lemons and add to the pan. Add bone broth, and increase heat to medium-high and bring liquid to a simmer.
- Add clams and cover, steaming for about 5 minutes, stirring quickly a couple of times, then covering again immediately. Turn off heat once clams have opened and discard any that remain tightly closed.
- Add half of the parsley, salt and pepper and give everything a quick stir.
- Serve clams and a ladle of liquid over a heap of the zoodles, then sprinkle with remaining parsley. Wedge the remaining lemon and garnish with it as well.
- You may sub beef or vegetable stock for the bone broth if you choose.