- Combine the ground pork, herbs / spices and salt & pepper in a large mixing bowl and using clean hands, blend together until well incorporated.
- Taking large tablespoon-full scoops of mixture, shape into round 2 inch wide patties, about ½ inch thick and set aside on a plate.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan and lay patties flat inside.
- Cook patties for about 5 minutes on medium heat, then flip and cool another 5 minutes, until lightly browned on their sides.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tbsp olive oil in another frying pan, crack eggs, sunny-side up, then cover and let cook on low heat until yolks are done to the degree of your liking - a minimum of 3 minutes for soft runny yolks.
- Plate and serve immediately!