The Best Strategy to Optimize Your Health
Caring about our own health is a fundamental human instinct. But addressing our health can feel like a daunting task. We have created a health coaching program that is truly different than other programs out there. Yes, it involves familiar ideas, like diet, sleep, and exercise. But like with musical notes, there are many different styles of music you can create with the same ingredients, and our program marches to the beat of its own drum. 🥁
Everyone Can Benefit from a Health Coach
Speaking of diet, sleep, and exercise, these are not singular things, they are categories, each with hundreds of mini-subjects contained within them.
All of us are tasked with navigating a wide swath of subjects in order to develop an effective approach to our own health.
We can all benefit from having someone in our corner — someone to help steer us in the right direction, filter information, discuss ideas, personalize concepts, help us make short and longer-term plans, help us stick to them, and make the process more fun and enjoyable. This level of engagement is how complex problems are solved. We therefore believe everyone can benefit from having a good health coach.
You don’t have to go it alone.
The greatest athletes and highest achievers always have coaches to guide them!
humanOS coaches guide you to meet the health challenges you face in everyday life. We’ll work with you 1-on-1 to help you stay accountable to the actions that help you feel and look your very best. No matter where you are in your health journey, we’re ready to design a health training method that’s right for you.
What a Good Coach Does?
A good health coach serves many supportive roles to you:
- Guide: A good coach has invested in learning about health and is serious about their committment to keeping up with the available knowledge. They know that they don’t have all the answers, and never will, but undersand how to take a smart approach to getting the right information when the answers are not immediately at their finger tips. They have a good network to call upon to help their clients get what they need in a timely fashion.
- Strategist: A good coach helps a person articulate and refine their goals with pointed questions aimed at helping the client get what they really want from their health, now and in the future. They can also help a person evolve their goals, sometimes in new directions, as the person grows and changes.
- Organizer: From developing strategies to making time for health activities, to not overlooking the simple-but-valuable things, a good coach helps their clients clarify their biggest levers for progress, and continually streamline their path of success.
- Advocate: The importance of touchpoints, at a regular cadence, cannot be overlooked. It’s hard to change your life for the better when the dedicated time to do so is irregular. Less regular touchpoints typically only work for maintaining a current routine, at best. Almost anyone can do this on their own, but everyone’s chances of success are dramatically improved with an accoutability advocate. Someone who is there for you and what you need.
- Calibrator: Good health feels good. A wise coach understands how to calibrate the entire process of health betterment so that the journey is enjoyable, and so that the progress results not just as the change of an objective number, but primarily as tangible improvements to how you feel and perform, day in and day out.
Goals We Address
- Weight loss
- Brain performance & health
- Better aging
- Athletic performance
- Restorative sleep
- Family health and fertility
- Increasing daily energy
- Improved gut health
Learn the why.
We break down complex topics and make them accessible and easy to understand.
Integrate the what.
With the help of your coach, integrate new habits into your lifestyle for the long haul.
Refine the how.
Health is a journey — continue to learn what works best for you,and adapt your own personal health system.
Live your best and healthiest life.
Perform better today.
Achieve more tomorrow.
And maintain your best living in the long-term.
$299 for the first month, $199 per month after
- 3-month minimum term ($697 minimum commitment)
- First month: $299
- 3 calls with coach
- First kick off call 60 min
- All other calls 30 min each
- Months 2 and 3: $199 per month
- Two 30-min calls per month with your coach
- Month 4 and later:
- Month-to-month at $199 per month.
- Two 30-min calls per month with your coach
- Cancel any time after the initial 3-month term.
Also, you get…
- humanOS Pro - 12-month of full access to humanOS (a $95.88 value)
- Chat-hOS - Gain access to our digital chatbot coach to augment your journey with intellingent and helpful responses to your health-related questions. Available 24 hours a day and only for coaching clients.
- Health analysis and profile set up by coaching team.
- Goal setting and refinedment with your coach.
- Personalized weekly programming specific just to you.
Steps To get Started
- Send us an email here to let us know you’d like to get started.
- Our team will reply with a Stripe payment link and a terms of service to review, and a 2-question form to acknowlege you accept our terms.
- After receiving payment, we will send you on onboarding questionnaire.
- Once the questionnaire is complete, we will send you a calendar link so that you can schedule your 60-minute onboarding coaching session!
Would you like to talk to someone first?
If you’d like to schedule a 20-min discovery session with one of our coaches some specific questions, you can do that. While this time is not a coaching session, it does give you a chance to ask questions about the program before signing up.
Within 24 business hours (non weekends), your coach will contact you to complete an intake questionnaire and schedule your initial 60-minute coaching call for your program onboarding.
Session do not expire, although we do try to schedule them in the alloted calendar window as best as possible (i.e., month two calls happen in the second month of your service).
Yes! The way we handle this is to document the question, and add it as a priority discussion topic for your next session. Questions often arise in the couse of living, like for instance, you’re at the grocery store, and a question arises. Feel free email us your question anytime, and from anywhere, and we’ll make sure we get to them in the course of our time together.