Your Operating System for Healthy Living.
humanOS is a digital health training application that makes you better at health over time.
★★★★★ Join over 32,000 members
Why Work At Your Health?
Benefits Now and Later.
Health serves as a resource for life, and the connection between our pattern of living and brain performance is a potent. Health optimization can help you unlock your untapped potential and better achieve all the things you care to do well.
How we live now not only affects our current experience but also our future states. Each new skill you gain has compounding interest over time.
When You Advance Your Health Skills
You make progress on all health outcomes at once.
It is all connected.
- Resilience to stress
- Mental sharpness
- Physical energy
- And more…
- Mental health
- Metabolic health
- Heart health
- Musculo-skeletal health
- And more…
- Higher goal attainment
- Hobby enjoyment
- Energy for loved ones
- Personality expression
- And more…
Digital Health Training Helps You
Embody knowledge and skills to become:
about existing health knowledge that can benefit you.
at implementing the knowledge you have and build.
to put it all into practice more easily through our app.
Great Features to Advance Your Health Skills
Personal health development designed to be effective, efficient, and fun via our:
Learn more about…
- Mixing movement into your day.
- How much and what type of physical activity to get.
- Algorithms for better fitness results with less effort.
- Why and how to track activity.
- Remove hidden obstacles to a great night's sleep.
- Non-sleep factors (e.g., nutrition) that contribute to great sleep.
- Your best tomorrow starts tonight.
- Key differences between good stress and bad stress.
- How to use good stress to improve health and resilience.
- Patterns of go/rest in your day.
- Resilience mindframes for normal life and during adversity.
- Controlling factors that aid in fullness and subconscious body fat regulation.
- Key inputs that yield the greatest return on your efforts to achieve and sustain your ideal weight.
- Harnessing all the factors involved in weight control.
- What to eat for various types of performance.
- Designing nutrient-dense meals and snacks.
- Broaden cooking skills to last a lifetime.
- Eat better anywhere, even while traveling.
- 2017 Nobel Prize in Medicine was awarded in this subject. It's crucial to our health.
- Aligning your body clocks for optimal health and performance.
- Overcome jetlag (and ‘social jetlag’) faster.
- Maintain youthfulness with aging.
- Avoiding low-yield ideas.
- Key drivers of the aging process, and how to modify them.
- Learn how to reverse aging changes in the body and brain.
- Stay current with the latest trends.
- Show up as your best self for all the things you care to do well.
- Effective strategies across a 24-hour period.
- Comprehensive system that support mental performance from different angles.
- Determining which tools to use depending on immediate needs.
And Much More
This is a journey for all of us. Health is often confusing. Will you be more knowledgable and more skilled one year from now?
Over 100 academics and professional contributors in the diverse disciplines of health optimization.
What Our Members Think
In 20 years of working across companies like SAP, Oracle, and Workday, I have never come across a better way to bolster better performance and resiliency. The experience of humanOS has been game-changing for me and for my team.
Group VP, Northern Europe & South Africa Workday ★★★★★
I am highly impressed by the content and presentation of various topics. I could not find a single statement that was incorrect or hyped in any way or with which I did not agree completely. Fantastic! Very impressive and useful for a wide range of audiences.
Suresh Rattan, PhD
Biogerontologiest, Aarhus University ★★★★★
With an ever-increasing library of expert courses, in-house recipes, novel workouts, and device integrations, your health is definitely worth 23 cents a day.
humanOS.me is an incredible value.
- Set your daily motivation reminders
- Track steps, exercise, sleep, and weight
- Several free courses, recipes, workouts, and more
- Daily Performula (Basic Version)
- Saturday Newsletter
Everything in Basic, plus:
- All courses
- All programs
- All How-to Guides
- All workouts
- All recipes
- Daily Performula (Pro Version)